Various deals reward your membership.
At UMCU, our special promotions are geared toward helping you achieve financial success.
DECLARE YOUR BLUE WITH UMCU!
Now through September 30, 2018, students who open an account with the University of Michigan Credit Union will receive a free quarter-zip sweatshirt*, their choice of exclusive Michigan debit cards, and an extensive set of features specifically designed for students.
- Exclusive Michigan debit cards created on-site
- Campus branches conveniently located on Central and North Campus
- Access to ATMs located in the Michigan League, Mary Markley Residence Hall, Central Campus Recreation Building, Ross School of Business and University Health Service
- Convenient online and mobile banking
- Free Financial Education workshops
- Unlimited access to more than 5,000 shared branches and 30,000 CO-OP ATMs nationwide
- It's easy to open your account online
*Must be a U-M student to be eligible to receive a free quarter-zip, at account opening, until 9/30/18 or while supplies last. **A savings account is required to open a checking account. The minimum balance required to open a savings account is $5.00, which must be maintained to keep the account open and earn interest. The current Annual Percentage Yield of 0.05% is a variable rate and may change at any time.